Krazy Summer Nights tickets have a return policy as follows: You can return your tickets up to 7 days prior to the event and receive a full refund. NO REFUNDS will be issued, regardless of the reason once the event is 6 days or closer.
THIS IS THE POLICY FOR TWO CREEK CAMPGROUND, REGARDLESS IF YOU BOOKED YOUR SPACE THROUGH US OR DIRECTLY WITH TWO CREEK CAMPGROUND
1. By submitting this form, I certify that I am over the age of 21, and I am authorizing Two Creeks Campground (Aspire, Inc.) to charge my credit card for the amount of the items listed above. This charge will be listed on my credit card statement as PAYPAL 2 CREEKS, Two Creeks Campground or Aspire Inc.
2. I further understand that ALL reservations are non-refundable and cannot be transferred/given to another person/entity. However, should I/we cancel at least 24 hours prior to arrival, Two Creeks Campground will transfer the dollar amount paid to another event, good for 365 days from the date you made your reservation (less taxes, processing/service fee and/or membership fee, if any). Should I cancel or fail to show up (no show), I/we will forfeit any money paid. If I/we have to cancel for any reason, by noon, 24 hours or more, prior to attending this event, I/we will reply to the confirmation email stating that I/we wish to cancel and the reason. If you would like Two Creeks Campground to transfer it to another weekend, please state which dates you would like it transferred to (not transferable to SwingStock). Two Creeks Campground will then send you a reply email acknowledging your wish.
3. Use of illegal drugs, fireworks, and drunkenness is prohibited at and around Two Creeks Campground, as is theft, vandalism, and any other illegal activities. I further give the campground and it's agents the right to remove any illegal substance including alcohol from my possession. .
4. I further agree and understand that transportation and food may be provided by campground attendees, and that Two Creeks Campground, it's agents, promoters are not responsible or liable for my/our actions of accepting transportation to this event or any meals provided..
5. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in activities to include, but not limited to camping at Two Creeks Campground, I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Two Creeks Campground, the title owners of the properties that this event is being held, Two Creeks Campground, Aspire, Inc., their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as releasees) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted. .
6. I am fully aware of the risks involved and hazards connected with sexual activity, camping, canoeing, tubing, including but not limited to broken bones, drowning, sexual diseases, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity with full knowledge that said activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise..
7. I further hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise. I understand that the Two Creeks Campground does not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from my participation in this event or any activity associated with or facilitating that participation. As such, I am aware that I should review my personal insurance portfolio..
8. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge and covenant not to sue the above-named releasees. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota..
9. You warrant that, if you are a police officer, government investigator or agent of any kind, you are registering and attending this event only in your private, individual capacity. You warrant that if the foregoing statement should prove to be false, you are investigating any of the guests or management of the event without disclosing your official capacity or purpose, and that your presence at this event, is an entry into private premises without consent, in violation of the 4th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution; you further warrant that you are attending at the direction of your employers and are acting within the scope of your employment. You stipulate that an appropriate amount of liquidated damages for the illegal taking of evidence or invasion of privacy which embarrasses the guest or management or which results in legal process, civil or criminal, against any of the guests or management is $100,000 per intrusion, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries, the amount of which is uncertain. This amount shall be awarded to each guest or management against whom the investigation is targeted or against whom civil or criminal process is brought, including execution of a search warrant. A final award under this sub paragraph shall not prevent a subsequent proceeding if charges are thereafter filed against a guest or the management, but the first award shall be an offset against the later award..
10. You represent that, if you are a member of the press (including television & radio), you are registering as a guest if this event only in your private, individual capacity. You warrant that, if the foregoing statement proves to be false, you are here at the direction of your employers and are acting within the scope of your employment; that you are violating the rights of the guests and management to privacy under common law and the U.S. Constitution, and that an appropriate amount of liquidated damages for any published report made which portrays or describes the activities of any guest or management is ten dollars ($10) times the number of readers or viewers of any medium which publishes the report, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries, the amount of which is uncertain. This amount shall be awarded to each guest or manager named in the report or described in such a way as to permit identification of the guest or manager by application of the description to publicly available information. .
11. In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least twenty one (21) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.